HomeAdvantage™ is a premier provider of real estate services for Fairfax County Federal Credit Union members. Whether you are buying or selling a home, our program can help you through the entire process.
Benefits and Features
- Home Rebate* – You qualify for a rebate¹ when an approved agent is used.
- Agent Network – Find a Realtor® from a network of pre-approved agents.
- Property Search – Access MLS listings to search for properties.
- Market Analysis – Estimate your home’s value.
- Calculators – Use these tools to determine affordability and loan payments.
- Community Research – Learn about neighborhood demographics, school districts and more.
- Customer Service – Knowledgeable customer service agents are available via phone, email, and live chat to guide you during every step of the process.
How does it work?
Get started with HomeAdvantage in 4 easy steps:
Register: Enroll online, call 800.203.9014 ext. 1, or email** email@example.com
Find your next home or research the value of your current home
Select an Agent: Select a Realtor® from our pre-approved network of agents.
- Close & Save: When you buy or sell real estate using one of our agents, you will qualify to receive your rebate at close of escrow.
*The HomeAdvantage program is made available to you through a relationship between your credit union and CU Realty Services. Program rebates are awarded by CU Realty Services to buyers and sellers who select and use a real estate agent in the HomeAdvantage network of approved realtors. Home buyers or sellers are not eligible for the rebate if they use an agent outside this network. Using your credit union for a mortgage is not a requirement to earn a rebate. Rebate amounts are dependent on the commissions paid to the agent. Your credit union may have specific rules on how your rebate will be paid out. States and/or major metropolitan areas included in the HOME Advantage program include: AL, AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, KS, MD, MI, MN, MO, NM, NC, OH, PA, TX, and VA. New cities, states and real estate agents continuously join the program. If you do not see the area you’re interested in, contact HOME Advantage at 800-203-9014. Terms and disbursement of *rebates vary by state. **Email is not a secure form of communication. Personal information such as account number, date of birth, or social security number, should not be included in any email communications.