Auto Research and Purchase Resources
Fairfax County Federal Credit Union makes available several resources to assist you in your next vehicle purchase. The information and tools in this section will help you make sense of your choices.
Member Showroom by TrueCar
Pre-negotiated prices will save you money, time and effort. No haggling with the dealer. Prior to shopping for your next vehicle you can have the deal in-hand before you arrive at the dealership including all the latest rebates and incentives.
- Estimated Trade-In Value
- Manufactures Invoice
- Knowledgeable Consumer Advisers
Motor Vehicle Certification Program (MVCP)
- Save money, time and effort
- Pre-negotiated prices
- Receive up-to-date rebates and incentives
- Dealer's invoice disclosed
- Dealer's profit disclosed
- Estimated trade-in value
United Car Buying Service (UBS)
Provides pre-negotiated prices on cars & trucks in the Washington-Baltimore region
- Factory installed options provided at cost
- Additional savings on dealer installed options
- Even more savings with rebates & incentives
- Free audit of your purchase upon request
- Both new & used vehicles
How to start using the UBS service
- Click here for the latest Digital Price Book
- Call or go online and request a purchase certificate
- 301.657.1920 (DC/CA)
- 410.792.9070 (MD)
- Request a certificate online
Contact FCFCU and get pre-approved for your auto loan. UBS will then direct you to your Authorized UBS Dealer Representative. Call the Authorized UBS Dealer Representative and tell them you will visit.
All of the cars for sale at Enterprise Car Sales have no-haggle pricing, which makes it easier to compare and find car sales online with the best prices. When you visit our used car lots, you will appreciate our professional car dealerships and our low-pressure car sales approach that provides all the vehicle specs and details on rental cars for sale.
Don't buy a used car without CARFAX! By ordering a CARFAX Vehicle History Report you are protecting yourself against buying used cars with costly hidden problems. CARFAX searches its nationwide database and provides a detailed vehicle history report in seconds.
Vehicle Pricing Reference Guides
Learn more about the cars you're interested in and what they cost. Consult a reference guide for a general idea of fair market values:
Tips for Buying a Used Car
- Consult a service like carfax.com to see if the car has been in an accident and to make sure the owner has title to the car.
- Ask to see the current car registration to ensure proper ownership and ensure registration is paid and up to date.
- Ask if there is an existing lien on the car or if it was leased.
- Inspect the car during daylight hours only. And take the time to perform the inspection to your satisfaction.
- Have a mechanic inspect the car before you complete the deal. Make your offer contingent on a successful inspection.
View Current Auto Loan Rates
Apply for a Loan