Thursday, January 17, 2019
12:00 PM - 01:00 PM
Members Way Branch
4201 Members Way
Fairfax, VA 22182
A discussion of the unique investment needs of retirees, those soon-to-retire and young investors.
Topics discussed will include:
- Overview of potential investments for retirement
- Investing for retirement income
- Inflation’s impact on your retirement income needs
- “Do I have enough to retire?” - evaluating your financial resources
- Asset allocation for retirees, those planning to retire soon and young investors just getting started.
Presented by: Sheldon Reynolds, CFA
Members Trust Company
Please RSVP to FinancialEducation@fairfaxcu.org and feel free to bring a friend!